Youthful skin and Wish upon Jar

Some time ago SOAP & GLORY brought out fantastic cream called WISH UPON A JAR. It's a 21-day collagen overhaul cream. After a week, I thought to myself this is just a advert will see if its good.
To be honest so far I love it, my skin feels so nice and I can see small difference to my face, like the tiny wrinkles are very smooth.
I am really in shock because I don't believe in creams and that they will make your skin look better. Personally I really think this cream is a fantastic product; full of collagen.
I was using it for over three months  and I could see how nice my skin feels. It's soft and radiant. Of course there is no miracles in a jar but it does work. Like I always said the right diet is the key to youthful skin. Creams with collagen are just a small help. 

The other thing which I can recommend is exercise your face daily. When you wake up and evening before you go to sleep. Is good to pinch your cheeks, massage your creams in so it goes really deep it to the skin and the last one is to stretch your mouth by saying few letter like E,A,O,U.

No comments:

Post a Comment