Plastic Surgery

... would you? could you?
people say that we should't change the way we are.
Well, in my believe I think that if there is so many Dr.Surgery; why not . It would be a waste not to use their talent. I have had one plastic surgery last year and it was the best thing ever.
I feel more happy with my body now and more confident. It is very important to stay fit and eat healthy.
I think trying to stay young will not hurt anyone. Of course I don't believe in plastic surgery addiction, this is not right and everyone should think very hard before you do it.
Always check the clinic and the Dr. the best way is word of mouth. When you go for your consultation always ask every question you need to know. My Dr.Surgery was amazing he showed me everything and was very specific about the good and the bad of the surgery.
Sadly there is still a lot of illegal surgery places, so please be very aware where you going.
The best place is somewhere near you rather than flying to another country.
If you have any questions please let me know and I try to answer as much as I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment