IMBOKI-Feel and look great all year round

Ladies, the summer is over, well we never had summer this year. You still want to look and feel great. Why not (?) We all should feel like this all year round.
You can put make up on, dress to impress, have your killer high heels on.
But now the hard part is to actually look and feel great in a dress.
I am trying to do some kind of exercise every day, but I know I am not the only one who has a lot of problems with good motivation.
I found the right place to start, so there is a light at the end of a long tunnel of diets and weight loss; the name is IMBOKI.They do everything you are basically looking for to start the new You.You can start with one day master class were you will be shown how to start your exercise regime and nutrition, or they offer retreat days and weeks, this is if you have more time to spare.




The persons behind it has amazing expertise in weight loss and health. Its like a week holidays but a boot camp version. That sound really promising don't you think so?



Nothing better then get you in to shape the hard way. Of course there is much more what they can offer so please visit the website www.imboki.co.uk



To finish your look they also teamed up with an amazing beauty salon COLOUR LOUNGE.
If the location (Stubton Hall, Newark) looks as good as the fitness photos I will be there in a heartbeat.
I need to tell you that one of the person behind the concept is Justin Lord ITV's and Channel5 The Wright Stuff Extra fitness guru. I am sure a lot of you watched "Black dress boot camp" on ITV last Christmas. Yep, that's the same guy who was motivating Alison Hammond.
To be honest looking at those photos motivates me already.
Please let me know if you visited the place and how did you like it, what did you learn? I would like to hear from you. Of course I know my readers are from other countries but I am sure you will have something just like it near you.


No comments:

Post a Comment