Get your skin ready for winter

We all know that in the winter our skin doesn't feel as nice, it look very grey and dull.
I am always getting ready by doing microdermobrasia and skin peels. I know it sounds scary but it's not. It only cleans your skin and it makes it look smooth and healthy. I need to warn you that within few days of doing this treatments you will get small spots as it will bring all the impurities out. That is very normal and it will go very fast. So if you planning to do it before any parties do it at least two weeks prior to the event. I also use face scrubs three times a week but this is not as deep as the above. There are few good places in Newcastle who do these non-surgical treatments. Of course this is not a miracle and I still try to eat healthy too. I know from my own experience that drinking Actimel every day it really helps to keep your immune system stronger in the wintertime. It is very important to eat a lot of fresh fruit and veggies.
microdermabrasion-2.gif
We have few Christmas parties and nights out to think about in December, so why not looking fresh and glowing too.
In my next blog I will give you tips what kind of make up is the best for Christmas.
If you have any questions please do get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment