Thirty something

It is official I am 30 years old (for the past 10 months now) and what's next.
I always though being 30 is terrible, you can't have crazy make up you have to act serious.
The most scary part for me was that I need to change my personality and act like a grown up. Don't get me wrong at work I am very professional and I like that side of me.
I always wanted to be twenty something, as I loved my late twenties. The though of writing on any applications 30+ was just out of this world for me.
Actually this thirty something is not so bad and I don't really have to change, I can stay me. There is no book, which tell you that you need to act certain way. It is how you feel inside and age is just a number. There is nothing wrong with loving pink and wearing Barbie make up. Life is fun and life is what you make it.
The first motto, which I life by is " Dreams do come true, don't wish for them; make them happen". I guess as long as you are true to your self then everything else will fall in to place. I have spoken to few people who are in the thirties and older and everyone said the same thing 'be you'.
I really adore make up and sparkly things, all classy though. I think fashion and make up is so much fun. I love to try new things all the time.
My second motto is " Life is so much more fun if you add some sparkle to it "
I wonder if there are a lot of women out there who feel exactly the same as me...

No comments:

Post a Comment