My style Icon got in touch !




I can't believe it, my style icon has answered to my tweet couple of nights ago. I was so excited I was jumping all over the house.
Mr Jay Manuel is so super cool, his look is always sharp and edgy.
He is the total style God to me and I am so amazed as he always look so perfect, and that is exactly what you call STYLE ICON.
Jay ManuelJay Manuel is a Canadian make-up artist, model and a fashion photographer.
I think we all know him for being the director of photo shoots on America's Next Top Model.
He is also the host and lead judge on Canada's Next Top Model. Mr Jay Manuel is also presenting other reality fashion programmes.
As you can see he is just the perfect Best Friend every woman needs!
Please follow us on Twitter:
@MrJayManuel
@MISSALEXANDRAJ

No comments:

Post a Comment