My love to this amazing styles

Year 2011 was all about PINK!. I am so happy about it as this year is very special to me and to make it all Pink is perfect.
Most of my clothes and make up is pink. Is pink over the top or is it just a pretty colour?
Here is few items which I really like.
Let me start with a fantastic must have.... of course it's a pink bag, wow! This LV bag is to die for ladies.
PNgeJ84lia3iu0l.jpg
Now the biggest addiction for all of us...
shoes1
shoes 2
Those shoes are just amazing, they look so cute and girly.
The dresses below look stunning on a blond or dark haired girls. Pink is for everyone, no matter what the skin colours is.
Little bit of black finishing looks so great with any shade of pink. For me this look is Rock Chic gone cute.
crepe-pink-dress-alexander-.jpg
vma_pink.jpg
pink dress.jpg
All dresses look so fabulous, if I had my own way I would finish them with some bright green or blue shoes, nails and make up. Just to add a small edge to it. Ladies do not be scared to mix colours the brighter the better but please try to keep it classy.
Personally I don't really like to much jewellery but of course if you want to add a small ring or necklace; go for it.
Now regarding make up I really love this nail vanish by Models Own its so hot just take a look
Picture-72.png
As for the full make up, as much as I love pink keep the pink there but not too much. The best look is the Mac Cosmetics Barbie look
make up
So this is my opinion about the season and Pink year a head.
Now time to get to the pink car
pink carpet 
I just want to Rock this signature colour of mine in 2011/12/13 and for the rest of my life!!
psst! please don't forget the pink phone case too (here is mine custom made in LA,USA)
phone case

No comments:

Post a Comment