My birthday look


This year I turned 30! I was scared at first but now I think this is the best year ever. I had few requests about my look for the occasion and here it is. Below I have listed all product I have used to achieve the look. Hope you like it ladies.
1. Face: I don't use any foundation but I have used MAC DISNEY collection CAJUN magic powder.

2. Eyes: Chanel liquid pearl/white eyeshadow, which I applied all over my eye lids. For my eyes I have used BOURJOIS 92 GRIS PAILLETTES it is dark grey shadow with a lot of glitter.
Then in the middle of my eyes I have added MAC BLUE FLAME MINERALIZE shadow and to to finish the eye shadows i added little bit of white MAC in the corners.
Eyeliner was black by L'OREAL super liner CARBON GLOSS and to finish L'OREAL maskara Double Extensions. The bottom of my eyes I used MAC FLY-BY-BLU. All the blue colours I have used are midnight blue just like my hair. :)

3. Cheeks: I used MAC LOVE THING and on the top MAC BELIGHTFUL finish.
4. Lips: MAC MAGENTA lipliner and MAC DISNEY collection lipsgloss HOT HOUSE.
5. Hair: I dyed my hair blue black by SWARZKOFT and I added little bit of glitter."






Alexandra Jarocka- birthday make-up

No comments:

Post a Comment