Lilou my personal bracelet

Hi Everyone!
Here is my new addition , I love sliver bracelets and jewellery. I have heard from few people and my sister in law about LILOU. I am so excited to show you what I have :)
This is a Polish based jewellery company. They create amazing pieces and they are from what I have heard very popular in Poland.
I though I need to try them out, so I have ordered a bracelet with a silver medallion.
I decided that I wanted my baby nephews name on one side and his photograph on the other.

In total with the shipping I have paid around £50.00 maybe tiny bit less. But let me tell you it was worth every penny.
The parcel came couple of days ago.



My bracelet was in this cute bag and then when I opened the rest I was in shock, how cute it was. I will not keep you waiting any longer just take a look.

My baby nephews name Adas :)


This is the photo I have sent to them. I wish you can see it on real life. It is so beautiful.

I did not wanted to have it on a bracelet so I have placed in on my necklace. My baby nephew is next to my heart all the time now.
This is very personal to me and I would recommend it to anyone. This is an amazing idea for Christmas or Birthday. I think I know what my friends will get for Christmas this year...

Visit their website on www.lilou.pl, they website looks very very good and to be honest with you I want everything from it...





No comments:

Post a Comment