Starbucks a Fashion Statement?!

Most celebrities, models and us small fashionistas love Starbucks. If you love fashion and MAC cosmetics; you must love Starbucks.
I can see so many young people carrying in one hand the stylish handbag and in the other Starbucks cup. They even added the signature cup to a Barbie doll.
Christmas special
I must admit I have a terrible addiction and it is Starbucks. Newcastle already has 4 of them and counting. Although they all should brew the same way your favourite coffee, I only enjoy it at the Eldon Square one the best.
I did try other places but no one can compare to Starbucks. What I have is not on the menu but its so easy to ask for one; Skimmed latte with caramel syrup, this is haven on earth - trust me!
The code on my cup is NCL, which is also short for Newcastle, and I love both ;)
Last Christmas they had this fabulous cup, which I bought of course. I cant wait to see this year design.
LIMITED EDITION FOR CHRISTMAS
What is really cool, if you take your thermoplastic mug to one of the Starbucks shops and buy your coffee you will get is 25p cheaper.
Bring it on! Christmas is coming soon and I want my new Starbucks cups !! Little bird told that the new design is coming out in November (the beginning) YAY!





No comments:

Post a Comment