Miracle in a jar...?

Hello my readers!
I am so sorry for lack of posts, but for the last couple of months I was very busy doing a lot of exciting projects. I am "Now" full of ideas for new posts, please keep reading.
Today I would like to give you my review about a two creams I have bought two weeks ago.
They are OLAY Anti-Wrinkle creams night and day, both are firming. I am not sure if I really need anti-wrinkle creams... But I always said; its better to start early then late.
The day cream is with SPF15, which I am very happy about because I don't really use any protective creams. Both of the jars are a really good size this a great value for money. The texture is very thick and creamy, the colour is very light pink. I must say it will last me for a very long time.
When I actually put the creams on my face I can feel that my skin is firmer. My face don't feel sticky at all. I always put cream before make up, it makes my face nice and smooth and very soft. After just two weeks of using it, my skin feel really radiant. I am really happy with the results so far. I will let you know how it feels after a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment