Healthy, shiny hair all year round

A lot of people are asking me what do I do with my hair? because it looks so shiny and healthy.
To be honest I don't do anything special. I eat healthy most of the time; I never use hair straightness or hair dryers. I also don't use any other products on my hair.
The only thing I do use is the same shampoo and conditioner for about ten years now, and the same hair dye.
The amazing shampoo and conditioner are Head & Shoulders, time-to-time I change it, but it is maybe ones a year or so. After washing my hair, the last rinse is with cold water.
The hair dye I use is SwartzKopf LIVE Cosmic Blue. I love this colour it looks so nice in the sun. When you dye your hair always use same brand and shade, that way your hair will look amazing after few months.
This is it; remember always stick to the basics. If you use too much of hair wax, mousse etc it will damage your hair at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment