My product of the year.... so far

During 2011 I have bought a lot of beauty products from creams to make up etc.
I will let you know more of my opinions within next few weeks. I would like to start with a make up product which took the number 1 spot for me.
It is L'OREAL tubes maskara;
L'OREAL
This item is really what it says on the box. First you apply the white part which creates the tubes, I always wait about a minute and them apply the maskara part. It really does give your eyelashes this amazing false lash look. It stays on all day and the best part is that this maskara do not give you any 'Panda' eyes, which we all hate. To remove it wet your cotton pads in warm water, place them on your eyes and wait up to one minute, done all tubes are gone. This is as simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment