Kelly Melu... Stunning bracelets from Poland

As you know I just visited Poland. I have one huge addiction and it is bracelets, I always bought British designers like Links of London, however my other ones are Thomas Sabo, Gucci, Chanel and Pandora. When I was in Poland I bought few magazines to take a look what is going in fashion and beauty. Then I saw this picture;
I think this photo speaks for it self. I love this bracelets. I understand they are summer collection, but to be honest with you it will bring great contrast to the winter colours. They look very classy but also hip and rock chic! The quality is very good and the finishing on all of the bracelets are with a fantastic precision.
Of course I have visited the amazing website and I saw those ones too;
 Super cute and adorable. This would look fantastic with my other designer bracelets.
This little thing will look great with my rock chic look. I can see myself in skinny Guess? Jeans, high leather boots by Gucci and my Karen Millen leather jacket....Oh, and of course my Chanel bag.
They have so many fabulous styles you must visit the website www.kellymelu.pl
I think this brand would do fantastic in the UK, as we all love this type of jewellery and it is nice to promote new designer.
I have chosen my favourite bracelet... what is really cool they can engrave your name on it. This is great for presents for your loved ones or for yourself. Lets face it ladies, we all need accessories.
Ok, so here it is
I really adore this one. It will look so cool with my name on it or perhaps Pretty in Pink ;)
I cant wait to get my hands on this little cuties. I hope this company will do well in the UK. I also wish they will open a store in GB. Good Luck!
Just take a look at one of the stores (in Poland)
One simple word WOW!

I love Kelly Melu !!!
Alexandra x
Pretty in Pink UK


4 comments:

  1. Next time you're in Poland, you should visit Lilou:

    http://lilou.pl/web/en/page/cat/id/6/tag/dla-niej

    they have even more beautiful stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    aww thank you, mint.saturday :)
    Len yes I have seen them in one of the magazines and someone told me about them too. So I will check them out for sure. I just love nice silver type bracelets :)
    Alexandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Kelly Melu is great :) I have 1 bracelet;)

    ReplyDelete