Soap & Glory must have

I cant live without Soap and Glory. I have no idea how people can survive mornings not using S&G.
So two weeks ago I was flying from Bristol back to Newcastle, and a tragedy happen I had to throw away my face-wash (S&G) :(((( It was a long story, basically my suitcase was not booked etc
To cheer myself up I went to Boots the other day and guess what?? They have Soap and Glory 3 for 2 !! Thank Goodness for that !



The offer ends on the 15th of May, so ladies get yourself over and buy as much as you can.
Just to show you how much I love Soap and Glory here is my daily must haves. No excuses !!!


You should start and finish your day using all of the fabulous products.


Pretty in Pink
xxx


P.S Look what Soap and Glory posted to me awww cute. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment