SPA day at Rockliffe Hall

exterior.jpg
Today was my SPA day at Rockliffe Hall. You will remember this name because I will say it over and over again.
Some people say 'one day in your life can change you forever', let me tell you this happen to me; today.

When I entered the ROCKLIFFE HALL entrance, the beautiful grounds and views took my breath away. Then when I saw the fantastic building, I had a flash moment of feeling like a princess arriving at the castle. At the reception the staff were very nice and made me feel so welcome.

Rachel gave me a tour of the SPA and explained what I will have done. Then I went to get my welcome drink (non-alcoholic) it was a lovely cranberry, apple and lime juice, after that I was ready to get changed and start my day.

My first stop was the pool area and thermal bathing.
pool.jpg
Andrew was my second guide, who showed me the amazing thermal rooms, pools, juice bar and area to relax. I must say the views from there again where very breathe taking.

I started with Hydro pool, as you can see on my photo it was so great to massage my back and of course the rest of my body. Then Foot Spa, this had hot and cold bubbles to stimulate your energy.

Next stop was Tepidarium this room had body-shaped heated beds for good relaxation and to prepare you for the next room.
This was my second favourite room called the Tropicarium, it was like sauna but with moist heat, which is very kind to skin.
Igloo, well as you can tell it does speaks for it self. It was freezing in there but looking beautiful means pain. After each hot room you should have the big contrast, which is of course cold, Igloo had actual ice in there. I was brave enough and grabbed some ice to rub all over my skin. To be honest it felt really nice and very soothing.

After each hot session you should take a monsoon shower. The times to spend in the rooms are from 5 to 15 minutes.
relax.jpg
I pay attention to everything, and what I really loved was the detail finishing. Most of the thermal rooms had very cute color lights in the sealing and the music was so relaxing. The colors and the detail of the full building were done to perfection.

I was also chatting to a lady who told me she was a botanist and that all over the Spa there is small plackets with a letter and this represents the first letter of a tree, which grows on the Rockliffe grounds. I really though that was wonderful idea.

Let me go back to my treatments, so the next stop was my number one favourite the Caldarium, this was steam bathing with aromatic oils, this room really left my skin so soft. Then as last I went to sauna to finish my thermal bathing experience.

I must say even the changing rooms were, so beautiful and stylish.
treatment.jpg
All hand washes and shampoo was L'occitane, everywhere you turned it was pure luxury. Every moment in Rockliffe Hall SPA was so special. All staff was so nice not only to me but to all the clients. You can see how much they love this place too.

This is the body treatment; first I was waiting in this amazing room, with herbal tea or water. Then lovely Stacey came to show me the room where I had my massage.
All the rooms had outstanding colors very earthy and all had individual names too.

My treatment was from Comfort Zone and it was called Sacred Nature. This is an Italian make and everything was not only organic but also ECO friendly, which is so important this days to look after our Planet.
At first I had to place my feet in a bowl of warm water then, I had 15 minutes back massage, by the way this was to die for. Then I had 45 minutes facial with foot massage.

Sackred Nature is made of organic buriti oil, butterfly bush extract, shea butter, and orange distilled water and jojoba spheres. Can you believe it they don't even use normal water in those products, that's so amazing.

Stacey used nourishing protective cleansing milk followed by gommage it is a delicate face body scrub. This products are so reach in the texture you can feel your skin getting smooth almost instantly. The facemask felt lovely, while I had my facemask on, Stacey was doing my foot massage. The finish was with nourishing rich face cream.
I must say every moment was like heaven. I am sure for a tiny moment I died and gone to heaven.
room.jpg
Sacred Nature is anti-ageing treatment ritual which is nourishing and protective with products which have been formulated according to eco cert® guidelines, offering a natural treatment indicated for all skins, including even the most sensitive. Detoxifies, nourishes and protects the skin in pleasant and embracing rituals.
90-minute treatment - A full face and body treatment ritual including exfoliation of whole body and face, massage ritual, facial and scalp massage.
60-minute treatment - A soothing relaxing back massage is followed by a heavenly facial.

Unique products from the Sacred Nature range are used in these natural treatments. These products are made from 99% natural ingredients and contain no mineral oils, silicon, paraffin or synthetic aromas or colorings. They far exceed Eco cert's strict criteria. A part of the proceeds also go towards reforestation projects.
Now you can understand how I felt after my day. So relaxed, cleansed and happy. Last but not least I went to a sleep room to have my final stage of relaxation. This room was stunning, with a roof window and vibrating body shaped beds.
pool3.jpg
I could not resist and I had to try the food too, I had North Sea fish platter. The presentation was fantastic and the taste was even better.
After seeing the website www.rockliffehall.co.uk and then the real deal. I really must say the photos on the website are really not doing any justice to what it really is in real life. I know exactly where I will spend my birthday.
Overall my experience in Rockliffe Hall was out of this world from the moment I entered the grounds to the last minute. I really did try a lot of Spa places before but this is something else.
If you don't know what you want for Christmas, this is an idea. You must try it.
If you ever went to this amazing Spa or you are planning too please let me know, I would love to hear your experience.
Thank you to Rockliffe Hall for inviting me to visit and for the time I have spend with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment