Shine just like a star this 'Holiday' season

Winter is a great season to sparkle; we can wear more glitter and look fabulous. I am sure that everyone looks amazing all year round. Let's face it ladies we all like to be girly and a footpath is like a red carpet every single day. Most of us admit that when it comes to November/December we simply like to shine.
So here is few of my favourite  pieces for festive make up.
1. MAC-BLUE FLAME I am in love with this shade it's so nice and dark but with nice shine affect. This is very much like my hair colour cosmic blue.
2. BOURJOIS- 92 GRIS PAILLETTES- its grey with a lot of glitter-love it.
3. MAC-LOVE THING mineralize blush-this is great shade for winter.
4. CHANEL LIPSTICK- PASSION I use this colour only in the winter as it is a very rich red.
5. MAC-FROST QUEEN'S SIN I really like this for Christmas this is a deep red lipstick with tiny red glitter it's so great to wear on Christmas Day.
6. CHANEL - 77 OMBRE D'EAU this is a liquid white eye shadow. I use it for base almost everyday. If you blend this to your eyelids and then apply normal eye shadow it stays on for a long time.
7. THE BODY SHOP-glitter eyeliner and roll on glitter.
8. MAC-PEARLGLIDE INTENSE EYE LINERS; FLY-BY-BLU, RAVE and undercurrent. All of those are amazing and have glitter inside. These eyeliners will finish your look with that extra wow factor.
9. L'OREAL-DOUBLE EXTENSION TECHNOLOGY BEAUTY TUBES-ladies this is the best mascara I have ever bought. It really does what is says on the box.
10. L'OREAL-INFALLIBLE 16H, FOUNDATION CONCENTRATE-I don't really use foundation but this is a quick pen which fits in any bag for the last touch up.
11. Goulian powder-powder-fantasticFACE & BODY radiant powder-fantastic small glitter, well its more like a mist of glitter, I recommend to use it on your hair.
This was my top 11 make up products for this fabulous season.
Next time I will tell you what nail polishes are the best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment