PINKO.IT

When I was in Poland, I have discovered amazing company called PINKO.




This is an Italian make with fantastic edge. Pinko was found by Pietro Negra and Cristina Rubini. I love the hot campaigns, so emotional and straight to the point.
I really liked the style of the clothes. It is so stylish and glam but with a hint of a rock chick. Just take a look at some of the photos. In my eyes it is a big WOW!
This styles are perfect to wear all year round. What I really liked about it that this looks so comfy and the quality is outstanding. Prices are expensive but hey, this is fantastic brand! The fashion shows are great, but when you look at them you know you want to wear everything.

Fantastic edge, the clothes are so vibrant even in dark colours.
PINKO is using the most well know faces for the campaigns and it does work, as this brand is starting to be a hot spot in fashion all over the world.
You need to visit the website www.pinko.it, personally I think this is so classy and European, we need more of this kind of stores in the UK.






No comments:

Post a Comment