Kiwi Boutique; Girls best friend

Have You ever wondered where to find the perfect outfit? And you don't really like the shops on the high street.
I like to rock the streets of Newcastle like a catwalk. And everything I buy and choose must be just right.
We are all stylists of our wardrobe, we all want the perfect outfit with matching shoes, accessories, nails, make up and hair of course. When you think about it, it is a task and half to get ready every day. But hey no pain, no gain.
Did you watch the X-Factor last year? I am sure you remember our own Northern girl.
ermmmm Hellooo !!! Yes, she had the best wardrobe. I know her secret...
Yes, I will share it with you. The best place on this planet and girls best friend is KIWI BOUTIQUE.
They have so many amazing fashion pieces like this one (I always find PINK somewhere lol)

Kate Fearnley £170.00




They also have dsigners like Forever Unique, Amost Famous, Little Mistress, Blush, Lisa Jayne Dann and many, many, many, many, more..... Trust me! this is the right place for all of us.

OMG and I love this bracelet too

Stolen Thunder
Black Leather
Tassel Bracelet with Anchor charm
£26.00





What I really like about this fabulous Boutique that they offer personal styling, wardrobe consultancy and private shopping party! This is seriously my ideal heaven on earth.



You must visit this boutique or their website www.kiwiboutique.co.uk  or LIKE them on http://www.facebook.com/kiwi boutique. I think after doing that you will know exactly what I mean.
I can just go on and on and on about it. I am one of this people who is very hard to impress with clothes but let me tell you, I am amazed. I can guarantee that you will find a dress for every occasion.
Here is another stunning dress (I love love this one so much)

Now you know why I heart this one :)



Ok, I think I just have to let you go on their website and check it out.
Let me know what you think.

Pretty in Pink
xx

P.S. They are looking for the ultimate doll at the moment to become face of Kiwi Boutique. This is your chance to shine ladies. They have joined with Nancy Darcy hairdressing to find the perfect Doll.
I think I will apply too, but don't tell anyone pssss it's a secret ha ha I am just kidding.












No comments:

Post a Comment