Holidays 2012...sun sun sun

Hey Everyone,
I don't know about You but I am soooo ready for my holidays next month.
It was lovely to have little bit of sun few weeks ago, but as predicted that did not last very long. And to be completely honest this was it for the summer now.
I am almost ready I have bought most of my clothes and of course bikinis! YAY! Saying that I think I will need another two bikinis just in case.
I don't go crazy when it comes to holidays clothes I only bought the simple things; vest,shorts, couple of dresses.
I am definitely not one of the people who need to have the suitcase so full it's hardly closing.
My perfect holidays is to sizzle on the beach all day long and enjoy the view.
Here is small pic for You



I am getting so excited WOO HOO!!
My bikinis are from ASOS I paid only £28.00 for both and they are mix and match.
In my next blog I will share with you some photos of my bikinis and holiday clothes.
They were all bargains.

Pretty in Pink xx

No comments:

Post a Comment