My pink make up case

Ladies as you have seen on one of my previous entries that I have a lovely pink make up box. I really like it as it is so cute but I have so much make up nothing fits in it anymore. I really don't ask for a lot of things, just a lot of make up :) I think I can open a mini MAC counter I have so much of it. I always buy double of everything just in case. hmmm I think its called addiction.


 This is my old case...
Old make up box
Just take a look at this BAD BOY. I am so excited I have almost all of my make up in it now.
My new make up box
What a huge transformation this is like dream come true for all women. Get your partner to get you one for Christmas/Birthday or any other occasion. This boxes are so amazing and you can fit everything you need in it.
Both


You can buy them on eBay for around £60.00 not bad for a case this size. I have no idea why but I still cant fit all my stuff in it. I think second case is coming.
It does have cool compartments to separate all make up or what ever else you need.


Pretty in Pink
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment