Soap &Glory; Collagen and bright here bright now creams- my review

As you know from my previews blog I bought Soap & Glory collagen cream called WISH UPON A JAR. It's a 21-day collagen overhaul cream. I was very sceptical at first but I have used this cream for over 4 weeks now. I really must say for a cream which is only £14.00 in Boots, this is just amazing. I could feel that my skin felt really nice and fresh just after a week, but now my face feel so smooth and soft. I really love it; I can recommend this cream to everyone. Sometimes people pay so much money for this type of beauty products. It's really worth trying cheaper versions, if you pay £100s for creams it does not mean they are better. No creams are a miracle in a small jar but they are great help to prevent from your skin getting older. I would mark this cream at 10 out of 10 without a question!
images.jpeg
I have also used other cream BRIGHT HERE BRIGHT NOW; sadly this cream did not reach my expectations. It feels lovely when you put it on but it did not bright my skin. This cream will get only 6 out of 10 points for me. Of course this opinion and reviews are based on my skin type everyone is different.
Soap-Glory-3.jpg
Overall ladies go and by WISH UPON A JAR because it is a fantastic product!!!
Drinking a lot of water and eating healthy is the main key to beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment