Red Cups... by Starbucks

The official Christmas season has started.
For me as soon as Starbucks starts with red cups we know the time is coming.
This season my favourite is Toffee Nut Latte...











The other flavours are Eggnog Latte...
 Gingerbread Latte...












and Praline Mocha...

I think I will try the Praline one too. To be very honest with you its heaven on earth.
I love everything with toffee,nuts,caramel and of course all of them must me skimmed latte.
As you now from my previous entry that I bough cool coffee cup and thermo mug.
This year however they had fantastic choice of cups (no thermo mugs) so this is what I bought....... so far ;)



How cute is this cup.
Also this year they are selling Christmas gift cards in this stunning little wallet. Yet again I had to have it... but how can you resist it?... well, I can't




This is the inside of the gift card wallet












And here is the outside... so cute dont you think so?
You must top up your card with minimum £10.00 to get the wallet and it is limited edition.









No comments:

Post a Comment